03 Feb Tax Senior
At Galindez LLC, we value our employees’ professional growth as well as personal growth. We recognize the value of a good work-life balance. Our firm is composed of well-rounded people with a strong desire to continuously learn and assist our clients. There is a great opportunity for advancement based on performance and growth in this consulting and client relationship-driven environment. We are seeking individuals who are driven to perform more than the traditional compliance work done at a typical public accounting firm.
- 3+ years of recent experience in Tax area and able to review statutory tax returns and perform tax research
- CPA certification preferably or Attorney
- BBA Major in Accounting
- Experience in tax compliance and financial reporting
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow in a team environment
Are you ready to join our winning team? Fill out the form found in our Careers Page to get started on a journey of excellence, learning, and unlimited personal growth.